ShareThis

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bob Ryan and I finally agree

For the first time in quite some time, Bob Ryan of the Boston Globe and I finally agree. I've been stating since the start of this series how things would flow.

The Celtics would win games one and two, lose three, win four, lose five, and wrap it up in game six.

Bob's column today talks about how the Lakers will get all the calls tonight and it'll be a Kobe Charity Stripe Parade. I, though I hate to, agree.

However, if the Celtics do win tonight, it'll be the biggest shocker of the NBA Playoffs IMHO. Going up 3-0 would be HUGE and just about solidify the parade (not quite, as we've seen in the past with the Red Sox).

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO