ShareThis

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

15 mins for Pink Hat post

Seems as if my post about banning pink hats might warrant some media attention.

I was contacted by a reporter today who would like to interview me and discuss my strong opinion that all pink hats should be banned and that those that wear them should be banned from Fenway...for life.

Yea, that's right, I said life. If you're going to support the team, support it in the original colors. That goes for camo style merchandise as well.

And to be very clear, my daughters are owners of pink hats. Neither one of them (1 or 4) have worn it outside of the house. As a matter of fact, they are tucked away in a closet. I'll do my best to ensure those pink things never see the light of day. My daughters are young so they don't know the difference yet, though my oldest likes wearing daddy's original hat (good girl).

Both the girls are in Boston sports fan training. It's my job to teach them a lot of things about this world and life. NOT wearing a pink Red Sox hat is one such piece of wisdom.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO