ShareThis

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Times flies when you have kids

I know, I sound like my parents. But man, does time fly by. For those of you that don't know, I write on two other blogs - mostly for myself and because I have some much to write about it's easier to keep the three topics separated - sports, photography, and everything else (here).

I posted something on my photography blog about a family tradition we have - pumpkin picking. I was checking out the pictures I took and noticed that we too one very similar to the year before. There's not much difference in the photo in terms of how I look, but I can tell it's a year later just by looking at my oldest daughter. It's one of those pics we'll take every time we go there.

Time does fly when you have kids.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO