ShareThis

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Google calendar task feature

I've recently severed ties with my blackberry. Yes, that's right folks, I have cut the wireless chord. I am back to the Samsung u740, which luckily enough, I haven't figured out how to get my Lotus notes email on - and I'm probably not going to try either. I've spent too much time connected to that damn thing and others like it that I want me time out of work to be MY time out of work.

In light of this dramatic step to take my life back, I've truly embraced all that is Google - gmail, calendar, feed reader, documents, notes, etc. One thing that I think would be a cool addition to the calendar app is this.

I can access my gmail and my calendar through my u740. That's all I need. So bye bye crackberry.

p.s.

I have a wireless card for my laptop, so I'm not TOTALLY in the dark. It's a 12 step program. ;)

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO