ShareThis

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pink Hats, revisited

So the Boston Globe story that I've been plugging has finally run. Thanks to a bunch of other news and the Celtics winning the championship, it was bumped until today. I woke up to a flurry or emails on the Blackberry talking about the story and the pictures. I've read it, but have yet to get my hands on the hard copy (as we're up in NH in the sticks and going to the store is sorta a hike).

I hear the pic of me and the kids is pretty cute. I'll have to loop back with the photog who said he'd email me the pics - which is a nice thing to do. Maybe I should get it framed for the office (or is that too self serving?)

Just kidding. It's done in good fun. The reporter did leave out my anecdote about the girls actually choosing regular Sox hats versus pink hats though.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO