ShareThis

Monday, June 9, 2008

Lindsey & Billy...their story

As you know, I had the honor of shooting the wedding of Lindsey & Billy a couple weeks ago. Since I've been doing weddings, I've met some very nice people. I've yet to have a bridezilla, a out of control mom, crazy grandmother, etc. I thank my lucky stars for that.

Lindsey & Billy's wedding was a blast. Everyone was very friendly. I felt like I knew their family for years and that I was a more of a guest than a vendor.

Part of their package includes a slideshow - something that I do for all my clients. It's a nice way to capture the day, add their wedding song and show off to friends.

Here's Lindsey and Billy's story.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO