ShareThis

Monday, June 9, 2008

Does Jim Rice have to apologize for not blogging?

I used to do this. I used to apologize to the thousands of people who read my blog if I wasn't posting frequently enough. Well, maybe not thousands. More like a few.

Jim Rice posted an apology for the lack of bloggy love. What he should apologize for is the use of the sullivantire.com domain. You're telling me you don't have enough dough to get your own URL and set up a fan page, blog, etc.?

Back to blogging apologies...

I have since stopped the practice because I soon realized that it doesn't matter. Post when you want to post. If you want to keep your readers engaged, do it frequently. Use a scheduled post system like I do (i.e. write a lot of your posts at night or early in the morning and have them appear throughout the day).

So don't apologize Jimbo. Just post.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO