ShareThis

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Celtics #17: My desktop wallpaper superstition

Those who know me will tell you that there are basically three things in life that are important to me: One, my family; Two, my sports teams; Three, good food.

In keeping #1 in mind, you'll always find my desktop wallpaper to be a picture of my kids. That's how I roll. However, since the start of the Celtic's season, I decided to go with a different look. I never changed it throughout the season, but I might just have to make a switch today.

Here's what I've had as my desktop for months now:



Looks like I can finally change it. Maybe this will work:

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO