ShareThis

Monday, April 14, 2008

BostonNOW ain't so much now anymore is it?

*playing in the background* Another One Bites the dust. Yes, that's right people, another paper goes under. The second free daily rag, the BostonNOW, isn't now anymore. It's bye byes.

I never really cared for BostonNOW. It was one of those papers I would read if I was bored or the iPod wasn't charged. Even then, I could get through it in about two minutes so it really wasn't that entertaining nor informative to be honest with you. It ran lots of AP briefs - not a ton of original thought.

No tears shed on my end. Just one less outlet I have to pitch for clients. RIP BostonNOW.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO