ShareThis

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Influencing the Influencers, i.e. Me Influencing Greg Brady

So, a week or so ago, I posted this about my fascination with the new Greg Brady Project. I've been following the posts regularly and then stumbled upon this post - basically about the Greg Brady iconic brand.

My idea. They stole my idea. So I posted something of that nature proclaiming my brilliance.

Just a short while ago, I'm checking my gmail and get this (in comment form) from Derrick Daye, one of the bloggers over at the Greg Brady Project:

Don,

Thanks for your post. I'm going to beat Barry to this and post a comment. You inspired us.

Is social media for everyone?

Yes it is.

Derrick Daye
TheGregBradyProject.com

I love his sign off. Yes, social media IS for everyone. How else can a kid from Cambridge, who now is married with two kids, living a normal, middle class life, impact the subject matter of what is becoming a very popular blog?

The answer? Social media. Anyone can connect with anyone online. It doesn't matter where you came from. What tax bracket you're in. What skin color you have. What your waist line is. What sports team you like.

Simply put, these interwebs are pretty darn cool.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO