ShareThis

Sunday, March 8, 2009

MC and the Super 8

For about four years, I worked for Malden Catholic High School as the Director of Marketing and Communications. I really enjoyed my time there. I enjoyed the dedication that the teachers and the administration put forth for the educational program. I loved connecting with the students and being part of the MC community. It was a great job and one that helped me get to where I am today.

One of the other cool aspects of the job was being able to attend a ton of sporting events - lacrosse, baseball, basketball, hockey, track, etc. During my last winter season, the hockey team really started to come to life. The hard work of the staff and the group of talent the school has collected over the past few years as the Lancers are steaming to a championship in the Super 8 Tournament. I'm convinced they are going to win the whole thing because I'm not going to the games. Every tournament game I went to during my last season, they lost. I was the jinx. I was sure of that. Well, needless to say, I'm stay far away this time.

They are a couple of games away from taking the whole enchilada.

GO LANCERS!



Side note: Major fail to the school for not updating website content. I obviously am not working there anymore. Then again, maybe I am.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO