ShareThis

Saturday, November 1, 2008

So maybe I won't get an iPhone

Cruising around the interwebs this morning and trolling through my RSS reader and I've been reading a lot of chatter about the Blackberry Storm 9530. If the iPhone does come to Verizon AND it can handle my Lotus Notes email, this might be a tough decision. Of course, this will be a self-funded item (non-work related) so I'm hoping that the costs are relatively decent so it doesn't kill the wallet. Rumors of the storm are in the $200 range without a new contract. We'll see about that.

November is the launch date so either I am an early adopter OR I wait to see what MacWorld brings to the Verizon line-up (read: potentially the iPhone).

In the meantime, check out this promo video.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO