ShareThis

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Twitpic hacked?

To those of you who use Twitpic, please beware that your account might be hacked or at some point, might get hacked.

I posted something today and immediately after it showed up in my Twitter stream, another post appeared that said something like "my kids are impressed with my new job at the pet store." When I clicked on the link it brought me to my Twitpic stream and the picture that was shown was of two kittens doing the nasty.

I changed my pin on my Twitpic email address to see if that did the trick. I posted something and haven't seen any spam posts following it. Think that did the trick. My advice folks is to change you pin when you get a chance.

Why would people even bother trying to figure something like that out? It's stupid.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO