ShareThis

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Photography work featued by the NH Estuaries Project

Recently I received an email letting me know that a photography I took was selected to be the "Image of the Month" by the New England Estuaries Project (NHEP), which is part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's National Estuary Program - a joint local/state/federal program established under the Clean Water Act with the goal of protecting and enhancing nationally significant estuarine resources. The NHEP receives its funding from the EPA and is administered by the University of New Hampshire. Seemed like a legit opportunity since the EPA and U of NH are two reputable organizations, I'd say. So I said, sure, why not, use my picture.

Check out the home page and scroll to the bottom right of the screen. There's my pic, a shot of my daughter and my nephew walking along the beach. I thought their shadows on the wet sand made for an interesting composition. I just off-centered the shot, tweaked the colors a tad in Photoshop and voila!

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO