ShareThis

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bank of America ATM's now offering cappuccino

had my first interaction with a new Bank of America ATM today. You know, the ones that take cash and check deposits without the use of envelopes? Yea, those ones. Little did you know, they serve a good cappuccino too.

Well, maybe the cappuccino is a stretch, but the check and cash thing isn't. What impressed me was that when I inserted the check, it automatically knew how much it was for. I was quite impressed, especially with the speed and accuracy to which the transaction was recorded.

I hear the next generation of ATMs will include finger print and eye detection as well as pedicures. I'm lobbying for a dry-cleaning and a baby sitting service though.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO