ShareThis

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WWIII and the price of gas

A blogger friend of mine, Hector, has an interesting slant on the rising costs of gas, who's getting fat off it, how to curb the rising costs (buy more he says) and how it all relates to WWIII.

Sometimes I think that I go off the deep end with some of my rants. Take my pink hat situation for example. Well, maybe that's not the deep end, but you get my drift.

Hector, on the other hand, lives in the deep end and speaks his peace. Can't fault him for that. That's what happens with the Declaration of Independence meets blogging. You can say what you want, when you want and how you want it. If people don't like it, oh well.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO