ShareThis

Monday, July 28, 2008

The World is Coming to an End; I agree with Dan Shaughnessy

For the first time in a long time I agree with Dan Shaughnessy. The world is coming to an end. Save yourself. Save your kids. Watch out for flying pigs.

I was at the Sox / Skankees game last night. Yea, the delay was brutal, but in the end it was all good because the Sox won. Shaughnessy captures the story behind last night's game perfectly in today's column. The fans booed Manny during the line-up intros, but applauded him when he was smacking the ball around the old ball part and making a decent catch in left.

So what do we do? Do we trade him to the Mets, as I previously suggested and now Shaughnessy is suggesting or do we ride his behind for the next three months and take his production to another ring ceremony.

In my opinion, I say we're a better team offensively with him in the line-up. The Ortiz/Manny combo is deadly. However, if we can get a few strong arms and some draft picks, I'm all for shipping his butt out of Beantown.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO