ShareThis

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Celtics #17: Parades never get old

I think I've lived long enough where I can honestly say that this sort of stuff doesn't happen all the time. By stuff I mean championships and parades. We've been blessed in Boston since the Pats kicked off the Title Town frenzy in 2001.

I am very much looking forward to snapping pics today with my Canon 30D. I am also looking forward to being in the crowd with thousands upon thousands of Celtics fans and screaming my head off in jubilation.

I know what it's like to go through long droughts in sports championships. I will soak this one in and hope that we can repeat next year or keep our competitive nature for all teams at a high level. We have great owners for each of our teams. They see it as a money generator (which it is). We, the fans, see it as a steady diet of potential parades.

C's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO