ShareThis

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oil Prices

I have one thing to say to the oil companies. Go &$#* yourself.

At the homestead, we were running low so I figured it was time to get some oil. I called the place I usually get it from and it's $3.68 a gallon. Now get this, if you pay cash in hand, it's $3.25.

WTF?????!?!?!?!?

What the hell is the difference between taking the cash from my account via my debit card and taking cash out of my hand? Can someone please explain this to me?

I was going to fill the tank, but figured I'd have to mortgage the god damn house to do so. F-that. I got 100 gallons, praying that it'll get me to spring when we can throw on hoodies when there is a chill in the air.

Thank god I have a decent job with a great paying side gig. Mrs. Big Guy is full time at home with the kiddies so we're on a single income. It's tough, very tough at times. When you throw this oil business in the mix, it's f*cking brutal.

I'm pissed. The feds thought the stimulus package and the $$ coming our way will help stimulate the economy? Yea right...it'll stimulate my oil tank, that's about it.

Oil companies = F*cktards.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO