ShareThis

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Turning the page to 35 in '08

So we turned another page in the old year book. I'll be 35 this year. Ouch. Pretty soon I'll be selecting the pull down tab with the 35-40 age bracket. Me, on the second half of heading to 40? You're kidding. How the hell did that happen so fast?

I tell you one thing I've learned throughout my years on earth. If a sub shop has a good chicken cutlet with lettuce (preferably shredded), cheese and mayo, the place should be put into the "lets order snacks" rotation.

With that said, 2008 might be about losing weight. I'm a big dude. I could afford to shed some poundage. Not so much that I look like a crack head on a diet, but enough where my doc doesn't yell at me about cholesterol and high blood pressure.

Does Heineken have a weight loss plan?

I'll keep you posted on this New Year's resolution. I'm not big on resolutions, but this one might have to be legit. Of course, it'll have to wait until the NFL playoffs are over. Tail gaiting is a must. This is our quest to go 19-0 with a Super Bowl victory.

I can't see myself eating celery sticks and hummus, pounding down a V8 as Brady hoists the Lombardy in his hand for the fourth time in seven years.

Maybe we'll order chicken cutlets that night. :)

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO