ShareThis

Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's the little things that aggravate me

Today's Saturday. Friday is our trash day. Due to MLK day on Monday, our trash day was today. Did I remember to put the trash on the curb?

No.

Now I'll have two weeks of trash to take out next Friday. You know what that means?

- Twice the amount of dirty diapers
- Twice the amount of packed trash bags
- Twice the amount of junk mail
- Twice the amount of left overs from dinner
- Twice the amount of snotty tissues from runny nosed kids
- Twice the amount of dirty kid wipes
- Twice the amount of used coffee filters

What does all this mean?

It'll be like a Vegas buffet for the night creatures who enjoy picking through my trash. So in the end, it really means:

- Twice the amount of trash I'll have to clean up.

It's the small things that aggravate me.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO