ShareThis

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Quick thought

I was coming home from work tonight and had to make a pit stop at Stop and Shop for random stuff for the house - milk, juice for the kids, bagels, dryer sheets, etc. You know, all the little crap that adds up to about $100 before you know it. Anyways, I was wheeling out the cart in the snow, sorta kinda bitching to myself about how "wack" it was to be slopping through the snow with a shopping cart full of items that cost me another Benjamin.

Then I started to think that in roughly 10 minutes, I'd be home and Kayla would be at the top of the stairs, jumping up and down, eagerly awaiting my bear hug.

It's like a daily do-over. I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO