ShareThis

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Why at-home moms have tougher jobs

I am fortunate enough to have a full-time job that allows my wife to stay home with the kids. I know that my job is much easier than hers. She doesn't get a lunch break. Doesn't get to take 15 minute coffee breaks. She's on the job until I get home.

Here's one IM exchange between the big guy's wife and myself, indicating how lucky I am to be working and not Mr. Mom:

Mrs. Big Guy: I put daughter #2 in the tub with daughter #1. When I took #2 our, #1 was screaming.

Big Guy: oh yea, what happened?

Mrs. Big Guy: well, #1 was screaming "there's a poop in the tub MOMMY"

Big Guy: nice!!!!

Mrs. Big Guy: I looked in and there it was, a little "rock" on the bottom!!!!

Big Guy: oh man...nasty

Mrs. Big Guy:
NO #@$%!!!!!!!!

Big Guy: well, you're wrong, there was #$@%...

Love this stuff. Makes it all worth while.

I'm off to go shuffle some more paper. Better than having to use a pooper scooper in the tubby.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Daughter #1 just told Mrs. Big Guy now Daughter #2 has poop in her pants....also said DAMN NASTY!!!!!!!! It's not easy being Mrs. Big Guy!!

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO