ShareThis

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The problems of a gadget guy

Being a gadget guy, I'm always looking to get my hands on the latest and greatest. On the other hand, I'm a family man and am supporting a wife and two kids.

See my dilemma?

My latest tech crush is on the Blackberry Pearl 8130.


I am not nuts about the SureType keyboard. I like the full qwerty keyboard of the 8830 World Edition that I currently own (and wish work would pay for in terms of the service).

I used to have a tech crush on the iPhone, but really need access to work email wherever I am. It's the nature of the PR business. Client crisis' happen all the time. The media needs stuff. Clients want feedback, have requests and are always checking in on ya.

Long story short. Being a gadget guy and being a family guy just doesn't mix. It's like oil and water. They mash around for a while, but really never get in sync.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO