ShareThis

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Funny MBTA story

I was taking my usual train to bus routine home this week when things went, lets say, off the beaten path. I'm sitting in the back of the bus, watching CSI on my iPod when I noticed that we are no where near the regular route. The idiot bus driver forgot the route and was winging it. People on the bus were furious. Lots missed their stop and either had to get off and walk or catch the other bus coming the other way to head back in the general direction where the would have gotten off. Luckily enough, the bus got back on the route and I was let off at my regular stop.

It's so funny how when the MBTA has a glitch, it throws us off our kilter. For example, if the train is late, running with delays, etc. people get cranky, pissed off, moody, etc. I guess it's a victim of it's own success. For the most part, the MBTA runs on time and gets you where you need to go.

It's one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations.

0 comments:

The Big Guy's Music

The Big Guy on LinkedIn

Follow The Big Guy on Brightkite

ShareThis

The Big Guy © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO